You are not connected to the Butte College Library network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Off-campus Access
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Green, John, 1977-
Looking for Alaska.
New York : Dutton Children's Books, c2005
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Awards:||Michael L. Printz Award for Excellence in Young Adult Literature, 2006.|
|Target Audience:||Young Adult|
|Description:||221 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by John Green.|
Sixteen-year-old Miles' first year at Culver Creek Preparatory School in Alabama includes good friends and great pranks, but is defined by the search for answers about life and death after a fatal car crash.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Boarding schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Death -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Boarding schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Death -- Juvenile fiction.
- School stories.
- Private schools -- Fiction.
- Boarding schools.
- Interpersonal relations.
User lists with this item (65)
- Books I'm Interested In(263 items)
by dnhsangel updated about 2 days ago
- Things to Check Out(161 items)
by WayfaringArchivist updated about 2 days ago
- Things to Check Out(40 items)
by danielhock updated about a month ago
- YA Fiction(87 items)
by belcherc updated about 6 days ago
- Top Ten Challenged Books of 2013(5 items)
by marissasaenz updated 2014-09-17