You are not connected to the Butte College Library network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Off-campus Access
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Green, John, 1977-
Looking for Alaska.
New York : Dutton Children's Books, ©2005
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Awards:||Michael L. Printz Award for Excellence in Young Adult Literature, 2006.|
|Target Audience:||Young Adult.|
|Description:||221 pages ; 22 cm|
|Responsibility:||by John Green.|
Sixteen-year-old Miles' first year at Culver Creek Preparatory School in Alabama includes good friends and great pranks, but is defined by the search for answers about life and death after a fatal car crash.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Boarding schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Death -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Boarding schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Death -- Fiction.
- School stories.
- Private schools -- Fiction.
- Boarding schools.
- Interpersonal relations.
User lists with this item (68)
- Books I'm Interested In(300 items)
by dnhsangel updated about 3 days ago
- Things I Recommend(134 items)
by mad7976 updated about 2 weeks ago
- Printz Award(76 items)
by sarahridinger updated 2015-05-13
- Things to Check Out(181 items)
by WayfaringArchivist updated 2015-05-12
- Books of interest for grades 9-12(15 items)
by FCSLibrary updated 2015-04-28